-- Call us today --
(352) 394-4237

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where am I?

Where have I been?  Two words for you.  Writers. Block.  OK, truly the two words should be Dieters Block cuz that's where I have been!  You know what I mean.  Everyday you start out with the best intentions and by dinner your heart is just not in it.  Every day since the first of the year I have been meaning to take off the 5 lbs (RE: 8 lbs) I put on through the holidays.  Every day I start out great, but I get no farther than dinnertime.  My blog has been the same...I start out great.  But after the first paragraph I come up blank!!!

The good thing, if there is one, is I have stopped GAINING weight.  Here is my new theory, it took me 5 or 6 weeks to put on the 5 lbs (RE: 8 lbs).  It will take me 5 or 6 weeks to stabilize and stop the upward trend of gaining (where I am right now.)  THEN, it will take me 5 or 6 more weeks to take the 5 lbs (RE: 8lbs) off.  I'll have you know that this entire process will take more than 4 months of my life....one third of a year.  Gosh, what a waste.  It is beyond frustrating.

For those of you trying to lose weight, this is not a good route to go.  It's a defeating path.  One that leads to nowhere and take months to get there!!!  A dead end.  How can you avoid it?  Don't put on the weight.  You know the adage about smoking, "The best way to quit is not to start."  The same is true for weight loss.  The best way to take off those holiday lbs is not to put them on.  Remind me next year, will you?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda and Happy New Year. OK I am returning next week for the 3rd time. Heather had told me about your blog when I was in the office and asking about you. Hope all is well with you and Happy and blessed New Year!
    Marta

    ReplyDelete

Clermont Office
3115 Citrus Tower Blvd., Suite A
Clermont, Florida 34711
Toll-free: (866) 212-2943
Orlando / MetroWest Office
1507 Park Center Drive, Unit 1H
Orlando, Florida 32835
Toll-free: (866) 212-2943
iHealthSpot