-- Call us today --
(352) 394-4237

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

OK people, let's move on!  There is nothing to see here.  The holidays are over.  Step away from the accident and move along.  Let's move down the block and talk about the catastrophe.  The train wreck that is your diet!  If you're one of the few that kept on track this season, my hat is off to you.  I was not so lucky (RE: disciplined.)  It's crazy isn't it?  The amount of damage you can do in a few short weeks?  But the holidays are over.  It's time to get back to work.  And NO, I'm not counting New Years as a holiday.  Why?  Because that would mean 5 more days of indulgence.  And our pants are already tight, aren't they?

So, I am starting today.  Back to work.  In more ways than one.  Back to the office.  Back to eating right and back to exercising.  My vacation is over.  Was it worth it?  Well, I guess that all depends and how long it takes me to get back into my skinny jeans.  I'll let you know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clermont Office
3115 Citrus Tower Blvd., Suite A
Clermont, Florida 34711
Toll-free: (866) 212-2943
Orlando / MetroWest Office
1507 Park Center Drive, Unit 1H
Orlando, Florida 32835
Toll-free: (866) 212-2943
iHealthSpot